Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Men at Work..

I just had to post these pictures because they make me laugh so much. This must be one of the joys of boys because it is truly amazing to watch how boys are so hardwired to do boy things! Uncle Jeff got Jackson a little black & decker pretend tool set for christmas & it has been the hit of the house. Jackson uses it daily to measure & saw around the house, asking "what needs to fix?" What i want to say is "just about everything! Have at it my friend!" But i usually point out some random part of the house to work on. Well, of course little Eli watches it all & has now decided to get in on the action. And on that note, let me give a great shout out to Jackson for SHARING!! Check out all these cute pictures. Brace yourself because you are going to smile (if not totally laugh!)... I love these!!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Rachel, I gotta say, it does my heart good to see Jackson enjoying his tools. That's what they were bought for, to "work" with his daddy. Maybe I can find him some more to go with them this year for xmas.Tell him I said to keep up the good work, maybe he can teach his daddy how to build something....lol. Luv u guys Jeff