
I love traditions! And i couldn't resist another round of pictures with these adorable overalls. These were actually Randy's overalls when he was about 18 months old. Mema made them from scratch, and even hand embroidered the train & sunshine onto this cute cordouroy material with pockets in the front! I just love them & so when Jackson was about 18 months old, we had a photo shoot (thanks Uncle Jeremy) at Pullen Park with him wearing his daddy's overalls. Now Eli is wearing them & i am feeling another round at Pullen Park coming on! It is hard to believe that these overalls have held up for 33 years & have been through all my boys! So fun! And after i went back & found the pictures of Jackson, i was overwhelmed with how similar the boys look at this age. I truly don't think they look that much alike (like brothers, yes, but twins, no!)But at 18 months, i think they look more alike than i realized!
1 comment:
I love traditions too~ This is one of the neatest things I've seen in a long time! Too cool. Your boys are beautiful!
Post a Comment