Well, today is the anniversary of mine & Randy's first date- EIGHT years ago! I can't believe i remember this date for 8 years, but it is also his mother's birthday (HAPPY BDAY MEMA!) & i remember stopping off for a quick gift pick up during our date! (Such the sweet son that he is.) We went fishing (my first experience in a johnboat)... and then to dinner (where my fortune read "your future sits in front of you")... and we still didn't want the evening to be over, so then we hit a movie (28days- not a very good movie). I remember thinking (yes on the first date) that i could SO marry this man! He was such a gentleman (he actually asked if he could kiss me & not on the first date!) & incredibly sweet (and the nicely defined jawline & blue eyes didn't hurt) & lo & behold, i DID marry him 15 months later. So, here's to you, babe, Happy Anniversary...sort of! I love you!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Happy Anniversary.... sort of
Well, today is the anniversary of mine & Randy's first date- EIGHT years ago! I can't believe i remember this date for 8 years, but it is also his mother's birthday (HAPPY BDAY MEMA!) & i remember stopping off for a quick gift pick up during our date! (Such the sweet son that he is.) We went fishing (my first experience in a johnboat)... and then to dinner (where my fortune read "your future sits in front of you")... and we still didn't want the evening to be over, so then we hit a movie (28days- not a very good movie). I remember thinking (yes on the first date) that i could SO marry this man! He was such a gentleman (he actually asked if he could kiss me & not on the first date!) & incredibly sweet (and the nicely defined jawline & blue eyes didn't hurt) & lo & behold, i DID marry him 15 months later. So, here's to you, babe, Happy Anniversary...sort of! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment