Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Praise the Lord! His Ears are CLEAR!!
Oh, how i am so excited & thankful today! I took Eli back to the doctor for an ear recheck & much to my surprise, they were clear! The Lord was looking after him for sure because we had a TOUGH go of it with that antibiotic & i would venture to say that we got less than a quarter of the overall 10 days worth of doses in him. He hated the taste & would gag, spit it back out, or just clamp down so hard that we couldn't get it in him. I even tried hiding it in ice cream, cool whip, & pepsi & STILL he spotted it & wouldn't get it in. I finally gave up trying & figured when we went back in today they would just have to give him a shot if they were still infected, but PRAISE be to GOD they are CLEAR! I can't tell you how much of a relief this is & i pray that they continue to stay healthy with the summer months coming up so we won't have to get tubes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment