Thursday, May 15, 2008
We love Ms. Missy!
Jackson only has 1 day left of his first year of preschool & we will miss his teacher immensely! I, personally have no idea how i would have gotten along without her this year. I was so nervous about leaving my baby with someone & worried that he wouldn't be understood & somehow overlooked because of that. But i was so wrong! Ms. Missy has been so wonderful with Jackson & patient with me! Jackson just loves her & is already wondering about what this "new teacher in the fall" thing is i have been talking about. He said tonight, "Kaleb & me trade teachers?" I had to explain that Kaleb might get Ms. Missy next year because he is now three, but since Jackson is four now, he needs a new teacher! I think he is still considering this! I already asked Missy to move to the fours!! PLEASE! And Jackson has learned so much at preschool & has really grown & blossomed in this past year, that i can hardly believe it. He has NEVER gotten into trouble or followed with the crowd (who was getting into trouble) & Ms. Missy always has a great report for us. He saves his wild behavior for us at home, which is fine by me since i would much rather him be good for others, anyday! So hats off to Ms. Missy for teaching him so much & taking such great care of my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment