Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NO TRAINING WHEELS!

About a week ago, Randy mentioned that he wanted to take off Jackson's training wheels on his new bike. Well, I was NOT having this! I mean, this kid is only 4 and a half! I nicely stated that i didn't feel there was a hurry, nor did i think HE was ready to ride without them. Well, you leave the man alone with the kid for a few hours, & this is what happens! He took off the training wheels! Of course, there was an excuse mumbled in there about how the training wheel broke & that it had to come off anyway. (I personally NEVER saw that broken wheel, but nevermind). Well, he ran along the side of the bike with him for awhile, & then let loose! (And he did make me proud by running to get the camera- so since he was running with him, the pics are blurry). Apparently Jackson has the balance to ride the bike without the training wheels all around the backyard! However, we aren't letting him ride it on pavement just yet. (Plus, i refuse to chase him around the yard, so he can only ride right now when Daddy is home- so Randy ran to "wallyworld" to get him more training wheels tonight before our camping trip this weekend!) Enjoy the pics! I am just not sure i am ready for my baby to be big enough to ride a bike with NO training wheels! I love the concentration with the tongue!
Ouch- at least the ground doesn't hurt like pavement!
trying again...
So proud of himself!




No comments: