Our baby boy is not a baby anymore! Oh, no! I can't believe Eli is two years old today. When i had to wake him up this morning (to get Jackson off to speech before the first day of preschool), i was giving him kisses all over & I told him, "This time 2 years ago, mommy was giving you your first sugars ever!" He just snuggled into my neck & giggled. I actually teared up! It is still amazing to me that time goes so fast with these little ones & that in the blink of an eye, they are a year older. When Jackson was this age, I was already preggers with Eli which BLOWS my mind! That seems like a lifetime ago in some ways, but then again, it seems like yesterday. I hope time will slow down & that we will be able to savor every moment we get with our precious boys. Here is the birthday boy today..... Can't you just hear him saying "cheese" with his little tongue out?!


If i get more pics today & have a chance to post them, then there is a slight chance that i will! But considering i am starting a new bible class tonight at 7pm, i can't be held to that! We are having celebratory pizza night & are making homemade pizzas (the kids favorite) in Eli's honor tonight & he already got one present today! Aunt Becca bought him (& gave it to him in the store) a Backyardigan's ball. It is both his favorite things rolled into one (the backyard gang & balls!) He was so excited, he TRIED to take it to bed for his nap, but i had to convince him to leave it next to the bed! And since he has been napping, the mailman delivered a box with his name on it from Aunt Debbie.... Hmmmm.... What could be in there? We will have to open it tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment