Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family from Michigan

Randy has a cousin, Laura who lives in Michigan that we don't get to see that often. She got to come the last weekend of September for a visit & the kids really enjoyed playing with her two kids: Gabe who is 3 & Gracie who is 11 months. I really enjoyed getting to visit with Laura. I think we have a lot in common & it is so unfortunate that she lives so far away! I have only gotten to visit with her 3 times the entire 7 years i have been married, but each time, i have thoroughly enjoyed it. Here are some pictures from our visit.

{i love how Gabe has to close his left eye with his finger!} {the boys being patient & posing for me}
{Gracie & Jackson were checking each other out! He really took to her!}

{Randy, Laura, & Gracie}

No comments: