


Each child got a hat as a souvenier, but they went ahead & gave them out before we took off on the hayride. Jackson already has a cowboy hat, but he was still pretty excited about it.

Before the hayride got full again, a fellow mother took another picture for us after she saw me struggling earlier i guess!
Then the tractor dropped us off at a haymaze where Jackson wasn't too sure about going in without me, but got brave & decided to follow his peers....

After the haymaze, each kid got some snap peas to feed some farm animals. They were all in a pen together- a miniature horse, a donkey, & 2 goats. One goat in particular was quite abrasive & got pretty much all the snap peas. He was such a glutton!!
This sign didn't give much reassurance & they were posted EVERYWHERE!
The last stop of the field trip was to a very large blow up pumpkin where a nice lady read them all a pumpkin story. Then jackson & I headed off to get a drink (since it was 87 degrees out!) before heading back for one last photo op on the way to the car. 

It was such a nice morning with just my j-man & me. I think he enjoyed it too because he held my hand a LOT throughout the morning & on the way home the dialogue went something like this:
Mama, thank you so much.
You're welcome buddy!
I had such a dood (good) time.
Me too buddy, i had a great day with you.
I love you so much mama.
I love you too, buddy. What was your favorite part of today?
I liked the hayride. You liked it, too?
I liked it all, but i thought that goat was pretty silly, buddy!
Yeah, it was pretty silly, right, mama?!
Right!
No comments:
Post a Comment