Saturday, October 18, 2008

pizza night

I meant to post this days ago... but time gets away from me! It seems lately that we have a pizza night every week (maybe not EVERY week, but at least every other!) The boys LOVE it when i make homemade pizza & Jackson even asks me for another pizza night for days after. I think the child would eat it every day if i let him. He knows when i bring out the bread machine (for the dough) that is is pizza night! The best part of pizza night? No complaining! I can throw almost anything on it & they will eat it with no complaints! So i do! I hide a little spinach puree under the cheese on top of the pizza sauce. I throw on bell pepper or red peppers if i have them. I throw on feta cheese, turkey pepperoni, tomato slices, canadian bacon, etc etc. The ONLY thing i can't put on there (so far in my discovery), is mushrooms. Jackson can find even a diced peice of mushroom even in spaghetti sauce, so i can't put it on pizza either. (How can he be our child? We both love mushrooms!) The kids also love to watch it bake. I turn the light on to the oven & they do this every few minutes....

(excuse the almost bare bottoms.... my boys don't like to nap in pants & this was right after a nap that went long (thankfully!))

No comments: