Sunday, November 16, 2008

She's coming around....

Well, we have had Lola for several weeks now & she is starting to come out of her shell a bit. She loves to sit at my feet while i am sitting at the computer...



She let's Jackson read stories to her when she is scared & hiding....

She let's me hide her in my jacket... (really, i am not this ginormous- it's a bad angle!I look like a giant!)
And she has even begun getting frisky every night (actually, it is pretty hyper- she acts like someone gave her catnip or something!) She chases her tail despite the fact that we remind her she is a cat, not a dog!

I have to give a big thanks to Randy for letting us get a cat. He isn't a cat fan (& has allergies in fact), but he knew i loved them & the boys have been crazy over her. They feed her every morning (each gets to give her one scoop) & talk to her all day (for Eli, that means laying beside the bed & talking to her while she hides- she still darts into hiding when he comes around!) I have truly enjoyed having a furry friend around to purr in my lap while i read or work at the computer. She is such a "sweet girl" as Jackson calls her! Here are a few more pics.... the last two, i took the flash off because her eyes kept reflecting the light, but they are hard to see. She is so pretty though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work with Amy. Thank you for providing a loving home to the kitty!!! Boy is she cute. I also have a tuxedo kitty and she is just as cute. ENJOY your new addition!