Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Napping House

This is what my house looked like today for a few hours.... It was the napping house & i LOVE that! You can tell from this picture that Eli didn't mean to fall asleep. I have never seen him asleep with his hand under his cheek like that.

All snug in the bunk above Eli was Jackson, like this.... (and let me tell you - this is EXACTLY how his daddy naps.) Seriously, it is crazy the things they do alike! This makes me claustrophobic just to look at! I would sweat to death like this!And then, i walked into the living room & found Lola on the couch like this....
I guess she figured if the boys were quiet & still, then it was her time to nap in peace!
And don't underestimate the importance of a sleeping cat- she can cause just as much chaos as a toddler!

No comments: