Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She's ALL OURS!!

Woooo Hooooooo!!! It's official- the Jeep is ours! Randy & I have been working hard on our debt over here for about 18 months & the beginning of March, we got the Jeep paid off. It no longer belongs to the bank, but now is officially a Moss! It is such a great feeling to be paying down debt. It is amazing how freeing it is to not owe anyone any money other than a mortgage & utilities. Now, we aren't there yet, but maybe by the end of this year we will be. We only have my student loans left & then we will be debt free (other than a mortgage!) I can't wait!
So i took a picture of the title when it arrived.....And the letter telling us that the loan was PAID IN FULL......And then i added it to the title to Randy's truck in the file cabinet & went about my day..... Hopefully the engine won't flop on us anytime soon, because i love the car even more since it is free. (well virtually, right?)

1 comment:

c said...

That is such a BIG deal! I'm so excited for you. I remember that feeling when I paid off my car last year. I was SO proud, cause I had worked sooo hard to get there.