Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For Sale!



Well, it's official- our first house is up for sale! We met with the realtor last night & he listed it around midnight last night. And then when i came home from getting Jackson from preschool, we had the official sign in the yard. I took a picture of course!! And then once i went inside, i checked the messages & there was a call for a showing in an hour! I got busy cleaning up from the day (since my dear friend, Randi came over to help me paint the boys room this very morning!!!) I was shaking i was so nervous!! But I had to tell myself that the house will never be perfect!! Hopefully the house will sell quickly, but if not- at least it will look nice for us for a change! Randy has worked so hard in the yard (& inside) & i have boxed up & boxed up & organized & reorganized & cleaned out & yard saled & ebayed until i am just plum exhausted. So at least most of the hard work is behind us. Wish us luck & say a prayer! Once we get the pictures taken for the listing, i will post them if i can get a copy of them! So stay tuned...

No comments: