
Well, last Thursday was Jackson's preschool graduation and i made a blubbering idiot of myself! I cried incessantly from the first song (literally BEFORE the processional even started!) to well after he had received his "certificate" & even started over with all the crying when saying goodbye to his teachers. I know they must think i am an emotional whack-job, but in my defense there is a LOT of change going on in our world over here & this is just a biggie for me. I am not ready to send my little man into a big school all by himself with 5th graders! Kindergarten is just a few short months away & that is hard for me to digest. But anyway- i got a few shots with my camera before the graduation & Grandad saved the day with his professional zoom lens since we sat in the balcony for the best view of Jackson.
Daddy made it just in time on his "lunch break" at 10:30 am!

(i totally remember my preschool graduation, & i got to hold a flag!!)

He looked so proud & i am totally getting all teary just looking at this picture! ( i need to get a grip!)

Jackson & his teachers after the ceremony!
1 comment:
Wow!! just so hard to believe. I still feel like it was yesterday you brought him home from the hospital! You have such a little man now-kindergarten!! I will be a total, teary mess on my girls' preschool graduations, so good thing i know i can call you and you'll understand!!
Post a Comment