Sometime LAST year, a friend (our preacher, actually! Thanks Monte!) gave us a grill that they didn't need anymore. They had broken the lower grill grate & they opted to get a new grill instead of replacing the grill grate. We took it off their hands, gratefully, because we didn't have a grill & wanted one. BUT, since then, it has been sitting on our back patio area unused because we never got around to replacing the grate ourselves. And to be honest, i didn't take a good look at it & i assumed there was no propane tank with it. So a couple of weeks ago, i asked Randy about the grill, asking how much it would cost to get a propane tank filled & he said he thought it had one! So, after inspecting it finally, i realized that it had a tank. I was pretty frustrated with myself because i would have looked into a grate sooner & had my wonderful hubby out there grillin' for me! SO that night i looked into a grate & ordered a replacement one online for $60 including shipping! I was estatic to get it a few days later & the next day Randy grilled hot dogs for us! I was so excited, that i took a picture of course!


We really should have moved it before firing it up because it was RIGHT beside the back steps. Before we really thought about this, it was too late to move it because it was hot! So, i panicked when Eli came out the back door & I literally screamed "HOT!!" when he came down the first step. As a result of my over-reaction, he ended up in the bushes, looking like this.... and crying..... poor baby.....

But don't worry, he recovered quickly & enjoyed the hot dogs. I know you are all surprised!
1 comment:
You really had me laughing out loud, lol.
Post a Comment