


Today was Eli's first day of preschool! He was super excited & woke up ready to go! He helped me get his lunch in the bookbag & was very cooperative for all my picture taking! I was fairly nervous about how this was going to go because he has been having separation issues again at church.... but....


He walked right in! And he did seem a little nervous, so i made a quick getaway & when i came back .....
He was all smiles! He had a great day, Ms. Beverly said & he even pottied for her! yay! She said there were no tears either after i left. So it was a great day! I hope Thursday goes just as smoothly!
1 comment:
What a BIG BOY!! I am so proud of you!! You look so big walking down that hallway to your classroom!! You even wore my favorite t-shirt!! I am sure you are the best little boy in that classroom!! I love you!! Aunt "Beb-ba"!!
Post a Comment