
I couldn't resist this shot one afternoon when he was walking around the house in his undies. He has this thing about going potty, taking the pants off & never putting them back on. And this particular day, the underwear kept creeping..... so i got the camera & told him to turn around (because he always says "Cheese" as soon as i grab the thing) This time it wasn't his face i was capturing! But to make him happy (& kinda a peace offering in my mind since i knew i would post this for his whole family to see) i took this one too.....

Yep, kiddo. I love you & i apologize now for the problems that be-hind is going to give you in bluejeans...... If only you had gotten your daddy's little butt like Jackson did...... Or maybe you will find a woman in like, THIRTY years, who will sing to you.... "I like big butts & i cannot lie..."
Sorry, but Sir Mix A Lot just jumped right into my head there for a moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment