Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I can spell....

Eli is so funny. Since Jackson has started school, he insists on having "homework" too. I usually let him do a big floor puzzle, his new favorite thing, or maybe playdoh or coloring. He really gets into it.... check out the position of his "bum" in this one....
and the tongue on this one as he concentrates! He cracks me up!

He also takes the puzzles very seriously & is always so proud when he gets done. And these aren't simple puzzles either... i am actually surprised (& proud of course) that he can do them independently...
He has always loved the alphabet and letters & their sounds. A couple of days ago, he came to me & said, "Mommy.... J-A-C-K-S-O-N... that Jackson!" I think he has learned this from Jackson's monogrammed curtain in his bedroom because Eli loves to go in there & recite the letters... so now he has it memorized.....

I don't think i could be more proud of this boy!

No comments: