Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lola Girl....

Our sweet Lola girl.... have i mentioned how much we love her??
How can anyone resist such a sweet face? I love her white whiskers & the fact that on one eye, she has black eyelashes. That gives her character!

She waits right here for us anytime she wants to come in the house & happens to be outside....
Or if she happens to want to sharpen her claws.... ;)
Behind her there is our bay window in the kitchen... so she perches herself up on the deck rail & watches us... as soon as we make eye contact... the incessant meowing begins!! She's a chatterbug. And i have to admit... i talk back to her.... (I think we understand one another! ha!)

I'll tell you though... i'm not the only one who understands her......Jackson runs a close second in her book of favorite people!!

No comments: