Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eli... the sweet little bulldozer

Oh, my little Eli. He is the sweetest thing. He tells me all the time, "I Luh you mama." And it makes my heart so happy. He is a snuggler. He is a hugger. He is a kisser. He is my little cuddle bug. However... he is also a bulldozer. A tank. A full force, go for it kind of rough houser. He loves to wrestle. So when Uncle Todd was all for wrestling & tickling... so was he!

Leah's gettin' in on the action too... she might be a girl... but she can play rough too!But no matter how rough he gets, he can momentarily stop & come get a little sugar from his mama...
Or give some if the moment calls for it....
Here is a little video of Uncle Todd tickling him & everytime he would stop, Eli would say... "Do it again!!"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Boys are so stinkin sweet! I have a feeling I'm about to find out another boy is on it's way soon. Good to see you today!