
I made them with children's names across the front of some.....


And some with just an initial....
All of those were in cute colors, but i made an entire batch for all the teachers & assitant teachers of the boys in Christmas colors & they turned out just as cute! Basically this is what you do to make these (if interested)... I cut out (6) 3/4 in vinyl circles on my cricut for the larger dot, then i cut out the same number of 1/2 in. circles to layer over the larger ones. Then i used whichever font i preferred to cut a letter at 1 3/4 in to place in the center. Then i added a ribbon to the top & sprayed a spray glitter over the exterior of the whole thing. I just LOVED them & made them for days! Go get some glass balls on holiday clearance & make a big batch for next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment