Monday, January 11, 2010

I love this kid....


I tell ya... this kid... he fills my heart up. He is growing up so fast and it makes me sad on one note & proud on the other. He can go from a handsome, "i want to look handsome" kid, to a goof off in about a split second....
He is learning so much these days. He astonishes me! He's hit 2 major milestones in one month... the tooth loss and the shoe tying & that just makes me pause & wonder where the time is going? I just birthed this child yesterday, right? And his birthday is right around the corner. MY child will be SIX, yes, SIX years old in couple of weeks. And i tell you, i may have talked a lot about how stubborn he is... but he is just as sweet. He is brave, tenacious, imaginative, loving, caring, & did i mention, handsome?? Stubbornness included... i wouldn't trade these last six years with my Jackson for the world!

No comments: