Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Sitting

So I have had the chance to babysit both my neice & my nephew over the last few weeks! It is great for baby fever! Meaning- I don't have baby fever! I really thought I would once Sara Beth was born (since I had it BAD when Ethan was born) but being able to snuggle & love on them has been good enough for me.

So Sara Beth & I have snuggled up & napped for an hour while Rebecca went to a school function for Leah one afternoon.

And then I got the opportunity to rock Ethan to sleep one night while we watched him & Kaleb for Jeremy & Marie to go out for Marie's birthday. And let me tell you- this is quite a feat. He is SUCH a mommy's boy (or Mema's boy) whoever is closest!This has been perfectly enough for me to get a baby rocking fix without having the lifelong responsibility of raising another one! It's all about perspective, right?

No comments: