What's gonna work? Team work!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Chores for the Boys: Part 2
So far, the chore system is awesome! The boys have been earning their media coins & redeeming them almost instantly some days. Other days they hoard them up & save them to watch a movie or play the gameboy "for really really long time!" as Eli likes to say!
They actually like cleaning the bathrooms! I wonder how long that will last...hmmm. I make them take turns with the toilets (which is the worst part by far)...
But they do argue over who gets to spray the cleaner!
Luckily, I have been using Melaleuca products so I don't have to worry about them inhaling dangerous chemicals or fumes. It's all natural! 
What's gonna work? Team work!
I hope they keep up the good work because 3 bathrooms is no fun to clean by myself! :)
What's gonna work? Team work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment