Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010: First Stop: Peto's House!

Just like any other Christmas with the Moss Fam, we do lots of traveling! Our actual first stop was at my Grandad's house in Lumberton but I never got any photos. I am pretty bummed about that, but I think I was a little distracted by my dog in their backyard & hoping he didn't get into any trouble before heading out to Wilmington for the remainder of the weekend! The joys of dog ownership!

So the first actual documented stop of Christmas was the annual get together with my aunt & cousins & all their families. This meant staying at Nanny's for a night & the kids were thrilled with the "candy bar" that she had laid out for them to graze on all day & night.
When it was time to head to Peto's, we knew to bundle up because we were going to take our annual Christmas hay ride!
Jackson sitting with Uncle Ed, holding the reigns

Grins all around! Peto has the best smile. EVER.

bundled up with my hunny
Eli checking out the ride

Nanny & Papa Wood (who looked so cute in his tobogan i thought!)
Jackson cuddling up next to Kirsten
Eli & "Unc" Todd

I love my mama's laugh. It is so infectious!

Me & Jen... she looks so cozy in that hat!!

After the hayride came dinner & then gifts! Dinner was yummy- but of course, I didn't get any photos of that! We draw names amongst the adults and the kids & it is so fun to watch those kids get excited over their person. They love to see the reaction of the person opening the gifts they picked out for them. It's great!
Both the boys got a transformer as part of their gifts & spent the majority of the rest of the evening twiddling with them...some required a little help in the beginning to get it figured out!
We had Todd's name, & he got just what he wanted.... It's totally "Todd"!
We also had Angie's name, but i didn't get any photos of her opening up her stuff because she loves to figure out who drew her name & me snapping photos incessantly would have definitely given it away! Ha Ha!
My mama had my name & she got me lots of crafty, sewing goodies! She knows just what i like! :)
Uncle Ed had Randy's name & he got him 100 rounds of ammo. Seriously, the man couldn't have been more pleased with his gift! Only a man, I guess!
Here's Uncle Ed getting in a little love from Sara Beth...
And our annual group shot! Merry Christmas all!

No comments: