However. I stumbled across a cute little valentine pillow tutorial when checking in on one of my followed craft blogs. It was so adorable that I got right up & went into my craft room to see if I had the supplies on hand. I did!
I then checked the clock- Eli was napping & I had about 25 minutes before I had to leave to get Jackson from school. I decided it was fate & I needed to get crackin' on it PRONTO!
Here is the end result & i think it is so stinkin' cute!
I am thinking about making some other crafts to spice up the house for this not-so-huge holiday. Who knew a pillow could turn around your thought process, huh?
If you are interested, the tutorial is located here at V & Co......
And in case you wanted a little extra tidbit of information, I thought this pillow was so easy to put together (* she gives a great little tip for making the gather on the heart fabric!) that I made another one for Christmas that evening too! The heart one is stuffed & hand stitched closed. But on the tree one, I made it like a little sham in the back so that i can trade it out for other designs (that i see in my future.... like a shamrock!) & just use the same pillow underneath!
No comments:
Post a Comment