
We took an idea from here that I had bookmarked around Christmas time. I knew these would be versatile enough to do for a variety of occasions. We melted some red candy "chocolate" & simply put a popsicle stick in a marshmallow & dipped it in! After we dipped it, we rolled it in candy sprinkles & voila! Randy did have to take a scrap piece of wood & drill some tiny holes in it for the sticks to sit upright to dry.
The tutorial called for styrofoam, but those of you who really know me know that i absolutely can not handle the sound of styrofoam. It makes me shudder all over. (In fact, just thinking about it right now makes me shudder!)
But the pops turned out really cute! The pics just don't do them justice!

And I'd even venture to say that they tasted like a yummy treat too... I heard no complaints!


No comments:
Post a Comment