Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Eli had an easter egg hunt / party on the last day of school before Spring Break. There were 12 eggs per kid to find on a very small playground, so it was a little crazy trying to get pictures! I did manage to get a few! Most of the eggs were pretty much in plain sight....
But that just made it more of a race, rather than a hunt!
I felt bad when Eli beat Alyssa to this egg on top of the house. Alyssa cried (& Eli didn't feel bad at all, I don't think!) He showed off his eggs...And here is his friend, Kensey. She is so cute & she reminds me so much of my friend Meredith's little girl, Hailee. She is petite, blond, & soft spoken....
After the hunt (er, race) was over... we headed back inside for a little party! There were yummy cupcakes & snacks to gobble up! And Alyssa's mommy sent me this picture she took of me & Eli..
I was apparently having a better time than Eli, wouldn't you say?!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you find a fun egg hunt to attend! I have a feeling we will be having one in our yard, too!

No comments: