Monday, May 23, 2011

More Bubble Fun



Are you ever too old for bubbles? I don't think so! One afternoon, the boys went out back with the bubbles & I followed- camera in tow! Here are a few favorites from the fun....

Look closely... you might just see the photographer in there somewhere! (you can click on the photo to see larger size image!)
Jackson called this one his "snowman"... It took me a minute to see it, but it does look like a snowman floating sideways!
Another shot where I was playing around with my focus. I was trying to focus on the bubble, rather than Jackson & what ended up happening was getting him through a focused bubble! Fun!
And here is Eli making one of his favorite types of bubbles: He calls these "Mickey Mouse" of course!!
...Kinda makes me want to visit Mickey Mouse... just sayin'!



No comments: