Saturday, July 9, 2011

Father's Day 2011


Father's Day Weekend, we had quite a busy weekend! My dad came up on Saturday & we got together over at Rebecca's (with her father in law, too!) and grilled out burgers and 'dogs. (Thanks, Becca!). Jeff and Malissa came up too and it was nice to have everyone together for the evening. Here are some pictures that I managed to snap with my (very temperamental) camera...

These are from the cookout on Saturday....


And on Sunday after church, Randy didn't give me his usual snarkiness about taking pictures so I went for it & took some more.... I did get frustrated though because through my lens it looks like things are all focus, but then when I upload them- natta! ARgh. I think I figured out the issue, but nonetheless- these great photos are not in focus!







...and here is a picture that Jackson took... :)
I know I am a month late on Father's Day posting but I will say what I always say & tell you all that the Lord blessed me with a wonderful husband who could not have been better suited for Fatherhood. He is the most patient, kind, loving & compassionate daddy to his boys & I love him even more for it!



No comments: