Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Wreath

The latest project around here has revolved around a certain little birthday coming up! I saw this idea pinned on Pinterest (here is a direct link to the tutorial!) of a birthday wreath made out of balloons. And I just had to give it a shot! I thought it would be so cute to bring out about a week before each birthday in the family. And i have to say that as i was making it, Jackson was really intrigued (Eli was too into the movie on the screen to care!). But Jackson wanted to know just what i was going to do with ALL those balloons! So alas, here is our birthday wreath!

I am going to add a ribbon with a little "Happy Birthday" sign on it too, but haven't gotten around to it yet! I did add some sparkly pipe cleaners for a little pizzazz though! :) Glittery is always better, right?!


I just love it! And it is such fun, kid friendly colors! But you could make it any color you want! I bought bags of solid colored balloons & mixed and matched the colors I wanted. But for a girls only house, it would be cute in pinks/purples etc! I almost stuck with only blues and greens, but I am glad I changed my mind and added the whole box of crayolas, so to speak! :)



1 comment:

Meredith said...

so cute, such a great idea!! proud of you, like always. ;)