Friday, September 2, 2011

My boy is 5!



Today is my little guy's fifth birthday. Five is such a milestone to me. It sounds so much older than four! To say it flew by would be a gross understatement! I am sure I say that with each passing birthday for my kids, but it is true! I don't think I ever realized how fast time went by until I had kids of my own. I still think of Eli as my baby but really, he is no baby at all. He loves to be "babied", though, but we are working hard on that! :)

Eli, we love you more than we could ever put into words! The Lord blessed our family so much when he gave us you! Thanks for always providing us with a good laugh & lots of cozy cuddles! xoxo!

We are having a little birthday party for him tonight at the park, so more pictures will be forthcoming. In the meantime... enjoy these pictures I took of him today while waiting for the bus to drop Jackson off. He was playing with his cars in the grass. He still has such an imagination!






No comments: