
Here is our Thanksgiving, posted 2 weeks late! Whoops, sorry about that! We made a day trip to Wilmington to have lunch with Nanny, Peto & our family there.

I just love Thanksgiving and I think it is mostly about the traditions. Every year, Peto and Uncle Ed book a community building by the river and it is just so much fun!

We do the same thing every year: Arrive around 11ish and get our food set up & mingle. For some that means meeting new friends.... (The look on SB's face is precious!)

Eat at 12 sharp, followed by desserts (Can anyone say, "Smore's Pie?!" It was delish!)
Then onto crafts....
And black Friday ads...
Eli took a special liking to Ms.Faye this year! He sat & looked through those ads with her for a good hour!
And we always end up oodling over the albums of Thanksgiving pasts... 


These albums are always a hit! It's just so great to see how everyone has changed over the years! Here is my mama looking all young & spiffy!

I just have so much to be thankful for and the Lord, as always, takes care of us. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday too!

No comments:
Post a Comment