Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm lonely

So tonight is an official milestone for Jackson. He is is out camping with Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Marie, & Kaleb. I can't believe he actually went! And my heart is actually hurting with him being gone. He has never spent the night anywhere without one of us & i am not certain i will sleep well tonight knowing he isn't in the house. Although i know he is in good hands (& having a blast), i just would rather have him under my wing! He hopped right up in the truck though with Uncle Jeremy when he & Kaleb came to get him & waved a big wave & gave me a humungous hug, but i am not certain it was enough to last me until Monday. We have already discussed going to pick him up (an hour away) before Monday, because we just aren't certain WE can handle this. But pray for sweet dreams for Jackson tonight because i would rather him have a blast & not miss us one bit than to be miserable & long for home. I can remember that feeling & i wouldn't wish it on my little man.

**this morning came with an update at 8:00am! Jackson called to say he slept well & was having a fun time. Whew!! I am so thankful he made it through like a big boy! But still, do you think I will make it to Monday?! I don't think so! I miss him terribly!**

No comments: