Something has GOT to give! I just paid $3.45 per gallon of gas! How absurd! It took $65.08 to fill up the ole jeep & that will last 4 days, 5 tops! I have found that every time i go to get gas these days (which as you can tell is pretty often) i get in the worst mood before i leave! I actually passed a station this morning that was $3.57 a gallon & i almost choked as i drove past. If these gas prices do indeed go up to $4.00 a gallon, i will have to start walking. I guess i will stay home more because it sure would take me a long time to get anywhere since i live out in the sticks!
Oh, & to top it off, not only did i pay an enormous price for this gasoline, but the station was too cheap to make sure i got a receipt- which just put me in a deeper state of disgust.
No comments:
Post a Comment