Monday, January 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy Makes an Appearance!

This past weekend, Jackson told us his tooth hurt. At first we didn't understand the problem.... then it dawned on us... he had a loose tooth!!!! This is a first for our house! So today, he decided it was time for Daddy to help him pull it...
Jackson's "before" smile....Daddy, helping it along.... (makes me queasy!!)
So proud! You lost a tooth!!!!!!
Checking himself out in the mirror....
The "after" smile.... little snaggle tooth!
yuck... the tooth.... it's amazing how much is under that gum...
putting it in his tooth fairy pillow for tonight...
He decided he wanted the pillow in his new shelf... so it was obvious to the tooth fairy where it was waiting....

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Ok, I'm such a sap...I'm crying reading this!!! The look on he and Randy's face afterwards is priceless and it is such a huge milestone! and, I just love your boys so I guess that makes me partial to their major milestones as well! ;) Congrats Jackson, love you buddy!