Sunday, May 16, 2010

More Teacher Gifts

This coming Tuesday is Eli's last day of preschool until next fall! Can you believe it? It really snuck up on me. It's a good thing that i already had my end of the year teacher gift idea ready to go! I hit Michael's to get some bead boxes ($1.99 each) and then i hit the Staples next door to get office supplies. Throw it all together & this is what you get....
I already had the ribbon, paper, & zots adhesive that i needed in my scrapbooking / craft supplies. I made Ms. Beverly's first...
And then i decided that if i was going to make hers, then i needed to make Jackson's teachers & just hang onto them until June when his year is over.

Here is what is inside....
I got all the supplies for the inside of 3 boxes for $16 at Staples. I happened to hit a good sale week where some of the supplies were half off. I added some chocolate to a few squares, as well as some marble magnets we made around Christmas time. In the other areas we added matching erasers, binder clips, paper clips, thumb tacks, a calculator, and 2 mini highlighters. I love to make gifts that i know the teachers will use! I, of course, didn't come up with this idea on my own..... i have THIS blog to thank! Her's is much cuter than mine (& brighter) , but i thought mine turned out just lovely!

No comments: