Sunday, May 16, 2010

They're Back.....

So, I am way behind on blogging, i know. But life just happens sometimes & i forget to post. I just don't think about it sometimes. But, it is my goal to get this thing updated in the next week, so i am playing "clean out" of my "pictures to blog" folder. While looking through this folder to see what pictures i had already uploaded from my camera, i came across these. And i can't believe that i haven't posted them yet! MONTHS ago, we were pulling out of the driveway to take Jackson to school & he said, "Mama! Mama! Those vultures are ON THE HOUSE!" And he was right! I had my camera in the car so i backed up & took a couple of shots. I don't understand these birds. They stalk my backyard usually & sometimes actually walk around in the yard but they had never officially crossed what i considered to be the line. NOW THEY HAVE. What do they want? They just creep me out. We can see their nests all back in the woods behind our house , high up in the trees. In a way, it is interesting to watch, but mostly, just plain creepy....

No comments: