About a month ago, i bit the bullet & got a new phone. A smart phone. The company that i work part time for had been paying for my previous cell phone but it was a dinosaur. I was only able to text with the number keys (no keypad) & it was just getting to be a pain. They offered to pay a (low) stipend on a phone in exchange for me having my own cell plan, so i decided that it would be worth it to have a phone with a lot more possibilites & efficiency. And boy was I right! I got this beauty- a Droid Incredible:
Within a day or so, i quickly realized how addictive it could be to have this kind of technology at my fingertips. I have a list program that i can keep an ongoing "to do" list with me, a "grocery list", and even my google calendar will sync to the phone so i can get rid of all my other calendars for work, etc. It has a GPS that is awesome for work when i go meet new clients too. Of course, the Jewels & Boggle game are convenient in carpool too. However, after having this nice little device for approximately 10 days, i dropped it & now it looks like this:
Of all the luck! Only i would do this, right? Bummer! But, it at least still works until i can get the screen replaced. And it hasn't stopped me from using it to take lots of pictures & videos that i have been uploading to facebook! I have found that i am taking more photos just because i have it with me most of the time! I have been able to capture some fun things around the house. Here's a few pictures i got of the "sounds of my life"....

And here is a video i took with my phone of Zack trying to figure out where a sound was in the house. (He is so gullible when it comes to sounds... All you have to say is "What's that?" and he is up & barking!)And one more video i took with the phone on Leah's birthday. We were at McDonalds & of course my musical husband was playing on the keyboard too in the kids play area.....
I love that i can upload videos so easily & quickly now. So be expecting much more in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment