
So today was the Royal Wedding between Prince William & Kate Middleton ... in case you hadn't heard. If you hadn't then I want to know what rock you have been hiding under??
Anyway. We don't have cable so we rely on internet for pretty much any & all current shows, media, etc. After Mema's birthday dinner, we came home & the boys wanted to watch the coverage of the wedding with me. I was expecting to just get video snips, but I was elated that Yahoo had a video of the entire thing! The boys piled up in the bed with me (& zack too!) & we watched all of it from start to finish! (It was a whopping 1 hr & 45 minutes!)
I had to answer a LOT of questions about the Prince and the real life princess. And of course the Queen was a big hit! I think the boys were just fascinated because we kept using words like carriage, queen, (future) king, palace, and guard. Eli especially wanted to know if the guard were carrying swords!! Jackson was interested in seeing the palace but bless his heart, 3 minutes before they FINALLY arrived at the palace in their carriage, I looked over & found this:
Bless his heart- he made it until about 10 minutes to the end! Oh, well! There is plenty of media so I can show him tomorrow!
Kate Middleton could NOT have been any more beautiful, if you ask me!!

We hope you enjoyed Royal Wedding Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment