It is amazing to me how competitive males can be!
We were over at Rebecca's house Friday night when all of the sudden, I look over & Jackson is doing a headstand. And he held it for an outrageously long time.
I was pretty impressed. I had no idea he could do an headstand- much less hold it for a crazy insane amount of time for a 7 year old.About 30 seconds later, Randy says, "That's no big deal. I could do that when I was his age." Hmmm, that was when you were 7- can you do it now? 29 years later?? Do you think he tried?
Of course he did! He is a male. He is competitive!
We laughed so hard! He could still do it! And he also held it for a crazy amount of time! Then of course, we had to get a picture of Jackson right next to him- doing it together!
I hated that all i had was my camera phone because I would have liked some good shots of this! But oh, well! You take what you can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment