Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mothers Day Tea!




Today was the Mother's Day Tea at the preschool. They served us muffins & strawberries along with our tea after the kids all sang a mothers day song to us. It was really cute. We had a homemade tissue paper flower corsage made by the kids & a little handprint artwork at our seats. And of course they had these fun little 'fill in the blank" papers where they ask the kids about their mom. This is always my favorite part because the kids answers are so funny!

Here were Eli's responses:

My mom is as pretty as a flower.

She weighs 12 lbs and is 11 feet tall.

My mom's favorite place to go is home.

I think mom looks really funny when she does nothing.

My mom is so smart! She even knows how to put the TV on!

I like it best when my mom hugs me.

I wouldn't trade my mom for my toys!


Thanks Buddy! I like it best when I give you hugs too!!




No comments: