Then I took a closer look & realized that the child was sleeping amid 5 blankets (wrapped in one like a cacoon!). There were also 4 books in his bed & 3 pillows if you count the pillow pet!
Most of the blankets were on the other side of him - underneath the comforter. I tell you, it made me claustrophobic just looking at him! I snapped one last picture from the other side before finally leaving him alone (he already stirred once while I was in there!)
Only Jackson! (Because Eli is VERY persnickety about his blankets being just so.... he could never sleep amid this choas!) This just shows one more way Eli is like me & Jackson is like Randy! They sleep the same, & we sleep the same! Randy burrows into the blankets & pillows, whereas I have to have the covers just right or I feel uncomfortable!
No comments:
Post a Comment