So, yeah... I dropped the ball on updating the rest of the beach photos, huh? Sorry about that, but we got home from the beach & then headed back to Wilmington for Jen's wedding. Then, well, I just lost my motivation. There are soooo many pics! So instead of giving you a day by day run down, I am just going to upload a lot of photos to this post & not sweat it! :)
After the guys left, it rained for another 2 days! Ugh! But the good news was that it always broke for a least a little bit in the evening when we were able to go to the (wet) beach or hit the pool for a little bit. During the days, we kept the kids busy with movies...
After the guys left, it rained for another 2 days! Ugh! But the good news was that it always broke for a least a little bit in the evening when we were able to go to the (wet) beach or hit the pool for a little bit. During the days, we kept the kids busy with movies...
The upside to hitting the beach in the evening meant we got to forego the sunscreen! Once it hit dinner time, we just couldn't bring ourselves to lather up 5 kids with sunscreen! But there were plenty of other opportunities the rest of the week! After the rain stopped, we had 3 gloriously beautiful days to spend! Here are some pictures from the rest of our week! Enjoy!
I have a ton of pictures from one evening when we went to the rocks to have a picnic, so I will do one more post on the beach for those pics! Sorry for the lack of words here, but I have all ideas most of you are here for the pictures anyway! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment