Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Pinterest Success!

I am loving Pinterest these days! There are just so many ideas out there & not enough time to do them!

The day before school started, I "interviewed" the boys because I had seen a great idea on Pinterest that I wanted to copy! And since I recieved a coupon code for 50 free photo prints from Shutterfly, it forced me to go ahead & edit the photos to add the text! Here are the results! (you can click on them & it will enlarge!)

Now these aren't quite as cute since I had to mark through some info. I don't really want just anyone knowing where my kids go to school & all for safety reasons. But I plan on scrapping these pictures at the next scrap retreat & will also add them to the boys "school albums". I have started one for each kiddo & have done something similar (no interview) in the past years. I have always taken a first day of school picture & then added their own handwritten name to the page so they can see how it changes over the years! Fun stuff!


No comments: