Sunday, November 27, 2011

Skype Time

As you saw in a previous post, Jackson has been emailing back & forth with Uncle Todd overseas. In his last email he asked Todd to Skype with him sometime like he does "the girls." (Can you tell that he really misses him!?) I had never asked that because I didn't want to impose on ANY time he got with his girls, but we got a little surprise the day after Thanksgiving! Todd skyped in unexpectedly! What a fun suprise it was! We got to talk to him for an hour & a half! It was fabulous & good for my heart to see him & chat like he was across the table! Unfortunately, Jackson wasn't even here! Oh, no! He had spent the weekend with Grandaddy & Grandma Tee (& Kenneth, of course). So, I took a picture of Todd waving to Jackson & texted it to Grandma Tee. Don't you just love technology? But anyway, we now have a skype date on the calendar for Jackson to talk to Todd! We WILL be available for him this Tuesday night!

No comments: