Eli had a little Thanksgiving program at school last week. It was really cute. The kids all lined up on the stage, dressed as little Indian boys & girls, & sang some Thanksgiving songs.
Here is my cute little indian up close!
And afterward we got to have a little snack together. It was quite the perk that we were seated at the table with Eli's little "girlfriend", Lilli! She is such a sweet little thing & cute to boot!
I hear stories all the time from their teachers about how much these two love to play together & always want to sit together. It is so sweet! And I personally really like her mama, Candace, so I can see this working out in the future! :)
Anyway, here is a little video of their singing! Eli is on the far left end in the center row!



No comments:
Post a Comment