Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big Milestone!

Big news around the Moss house:

Here is your hint....Yep.
You guessed it! Eli is no longer using training wheels on his bike!!

I really think it was more of a confidence thing for him than ability. He liked knowing he wasn't going to fall. But when you have a big brother who wants to get out there & help you....It's hard to refuse the offer! Jackson literally taught him how to ride all on his own. And I think that is so special!

Everything from using the brakes, to putting your foot down so you don't fall when stopping- all Jackson's doing. The only thing I helped with was showing him (in literally one pep talk/take off) that he really could take off all on his own.... He just needed the encouragement to see for himself. And he thought I was holding on to him!

Voila! A new independent bike rider over at our house!

Here's a video of him riding!



No comments: