Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!

I think I will mainly just let the pictures speak for themselves on our Easter post. I will just say that Eli isn't pictured in the dressed up church pictures because he was at home with a fever. No one said the Easter Bunny was allowed to bring fevers! (And then Sunday afternoon, Jackson came down with fever too! Ugh!!) Anyway.... here are some pictures from our day!

Fever or not... When I said the Easter Bunny had come... They hopped right up & ran downstairs!

Wow! I got THREE chocolate bunnies!!!

I think the snake was one of the biggest hits in Jackson's basket. Maybe more so than the chocolate & jelly beans!
Off to church! So cute!
Easter bunny brought Jackson some sunglasses. He thinks he is THE MAN.
He would NOT take off the sunglasses for the pictures...
Mr. Cool Man...
Rebecca & her girls...

Seesters!!
Leah insisted I needed to get a picture of her hanging from the big magnolia tree!

Silly is this child's middle name....

Emma looked very grown to me!
Oh, she loves to run free in the church yard!!


Hope your Easter was fantastic!




No comments: